Saturday, August 28, 2010

SSC Color Combo

For this week's SSCs Color Combo I used a Michelle Perkett digi that she made for me. I had asked her to make a digi with a boy and girl twin and she did. The digi is called Polly, Dolly and William.I just love what she came up with and knew it would be perfect for this color combo. The colors to use are turquoise, red, white, yellow and bright green was optional. I used the following Copic Markers: Skin - E000/E01/R20, Hair - E29/E25/E53, Clothes - B02/B04/R24/R27. balloon - Y04/Y06, Presents - B02/Y06/G14, Bow - R24/R27, Cats bow and hat - G14/R27/B04/Y04. The cardstock is from my stash , I used dew drops and rubons for the embellishments. I used the happy birthday and swiss dots Cuttlebug embossing folders.

1 comment:

  1. HOW sweet! The twins!!

    I bought some new digis from Michelle last night and I saw this image, while I was browsing around. As soon as I saw it, I immediately thought of you and your wonderful twins!!

    This is adorable and you did a great job on the coloring!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.