Friday, September 10, 2010

Glitter for Two

I just love how things work out like this. This card I am entering in for two challenges, the first on is for Glitterbabe's challenge #10 and Stamp and Scrap September Week 2 challenge at SSC. For Glitterbabe's you had three colors you had to use: rose red, saffron yellow and eggplant purple, you also had to use lots of glitter and or bling. For SSC you had to use the same image stamped at least three times and follow a sketch and also use either glitter or bling.I used a flower image from Memory Box CL129 Butterfly Kisses, which I had won from my dearest friend Lisa. I heat embossed the image with purple embossing powder. Papers, ribbon and gems from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. wow mel! absolutely fabulous! love that glitter!!!! thank you sooooooooooooo much for joining us at glitterbabe's challenge. hope to see you there again soon.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a sweetie! THANK YOU for remembering me!

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.