Friday, September 17, 2010

Glitterbabe's Challenge #12

Stef, is such a sweetie and I really love doing her challenges because she loves lots of glitter and bling and so do I. For this week's Glitterbabe's challenge, anything goes. Of course, I choose another Sweet Pea stamp, this one is called Dance of Butterfly. I wanted to do her all in blue and then bling her up in gems and the Sakura Gelly Pen in Clear Dust, this pen is so awesome, it is a lovely glittery feeling lol. I used the following Copic Markers: Skin - E00/E01/R20/R35/B60E74, Clothes and Mermaid Tail's - B97/B95/B93/B91/B12/B14, Hair - B06/B05/B04/B02/B01, Jewels - B00, Jewelry - Sakura Gelly Pen in Clear Dust, Butterflies - R32/RV25, Background - BG000 and Colorless Blender Pen, Moon - Sakura Gelly Pen in Clear Dust. The papers and ribbons are from my stash, the butterlies were punched out and colored withe Copic Marker colors B06/B05/B04, the gems are from Michael's.

Stef, I promise, there is glitter lol.

1 comment:

  1. wow! cannot see this in any other color! this is gorrrrrrrrrr geouos!!!!

    thank you so much for joining us at glitterbabe's challenge (and for the kind words)!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.