Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch #70

Good afternoon everyone. Today is hot and very windy, so to me it's a great day to color lol. For the MMSC #70 challenge this week, I decided to use a priscillastyles image which can be found at her store . She has some really wonderful images. I had to choose the butterfly for this one, I love butterflies. I used the following Copic markers: YR65/YR68/YR21/E49/E47. The paper is from K and Company, the flower I had bought from HSN and the dew drops I have had for a while now. Need to use them up lol.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Mel - you have coloured Priscilla's image beautifully! I love theay you have made the sketch your own - your butterfly looks like it could fly off the page! Love it! it is great to have you play along for this weeks Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and would love to see you again! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mel, what a great take on the sketch challenge. You have shown off Priscilla's butterflies beautifully! I simply love all of your wonderful details. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!

    I have blog candy available on my blog if you are interested!
    Denise
    Midnight Madness DT beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel, I just love your fabulous coloring of Priscilla's butterfly! How clever to divide your image into four panels, with such a lovely flower background! Thanks for joining us for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and hope you will come back and join us again next week!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    MMSC-GD

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the sketch challenge. I love what you have done with the "priscillastyles" butterfly image. Beautifully colored, and the flower in the background is a nice touch. Awesome job!

    Denise
    PS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mel, WOW what a unique take on the sketch and how you produced this lovely piece of art! Lovely coloring on Priscilla's butterfly and the way you put the flower in the background is such a nice display! Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.