Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Heart Flowers

When I saw this heart flower from Designed 2 Delight I thought it was a beauty. I combined three of them together for this challenge for Card Ideas - Valentine. The love word is also from Designed 2 Delight.They requested the Laughing Giraffes but if you didn't own them then any Designed 2 Delight Valentine image would do. I used the following materials:

Copics: R85/R83/R82/YG45/YG41G85
DP is from K and Company, Smitten
Cryogen White cardstock from Cut Cardstock
Ribbon is from Paper Temptress
Heart clusters are from E.K. Success punch
Colored cardstock is from my stash.





3 comments:

  1. I love the ribbon and hearts that you added! The DP is wonderful also! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Mel... I love the little hearts on the side, and the heart flowers are great! Your colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea here! Love this! Thanks for playing with us at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.