Friday, March 4, 2011

Peach Daisies

This image is by JustRite Stamps, their Beautiful Blossoms Set. I just love these stamps and especially their flower ones. I am entering my card into the following challenges:
I used the following materials:

Copics: YR000/YR01/YR02/YR24/YG61/YG67/G12/G14/G85/Y00/Y02/Y04/Y26/YR21/YR23/YR28
Cryogen White cardstock is from Paper Temptress
JustRite Stamp is from Scrap-mart
Cardstock is from Nicole Crafts
Flower was created by using the Cuttlebug Quilling Daisy Kit
DP, letters and ribbon are from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. Mel this is beautiful, LOVE your flower and the pink, any mom would LOVE to receive this!!!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Melanie! I love the soft colors, and your homemade flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I really like the flower you've made for it! Thanks for playing in our Mother's Day challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.