Monday, April 4, 2011

Bubblegum Machine

Are you ready for another exciting Color Me Creative challenge? Well, I hope so, this one is just so wonderful. Get out those Metallics, yes that's right Metallics and we want to see you color with your Copics in Metallics. Here is a picture of my card and I really love how this one came out:


I used the following materials:

Copics: W9/W7/W5/W3/W1/B00/B000/B0000/BV11/R14/Y13/B14, atyou Spica pen in Clear
Image is by Pattie Gomez
Cryogen White card stock and ribbon are from Paper Temptress
Paper and embellishments are from Me & My Big Ideas (gift).

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! Great job, TFS!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little gumball machine. Great job with the metallics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.