Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm So Excited

Today is a very good day, my hubby said to was OK for me to go to Michigan in May for Suzanne Dean's classes, I will be there from May 12th to May 16th and I will be spending it with Danielle, YAY, we get to see other again. Plus, I will be driving with Suzanne, look out Thelma and Louise lol. Danielle and I will be taking classes on Friday at Stamping Scrapping, on Saturday, we will be celebrating her neices birthday, and then on Sunday, we will be taking both of Suzanne's COPIC MARKER CRAZE classes.

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO how very exciting! You are sure to have a fantastic time! All those classesm, lucky girl, I am not green honest lol! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now I am jealous!!! LOL! Maybe I can catch it when she goes to San Jose! You will have a great time, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just see the 2 of you now cruising with the top down ,,,can't wait to hear all aboutr it !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.