Saturday, May 14, 2011

Time to Cut the Cake

I cannot wait to show you my card for the CMC Challenge - White with only one other color, I actually drew the image. Yes, I did and I am so proud of myself. I must tell you though it took me two days to do this and I am in no rush to try another lol.

Before I get into the details, I want to see if anyone lives in Greensboro, NC. Suzanne Dean will be teaching her Copic classes there in June. On June 3rd she will be teaching a Scrapbitz card class and on June 4th her Copic classes. You can visit here for all the details.

Now on to my card, I used the following materials:

Copics: BG05/BG02/BG01/BG000/NO
Cryogen White cardstock is from Paper Temptress
DP is from DCWV, The Luxury Stack
Liquid Pearls
Card, ribbon and ribbon slide are from my stash
Butterflies are from a Marvy Uchida punch
Image is by me

4 comments:

  1. Mel OH MY GOOOODNESS this cake is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! Love the added texture and colors...those sweet butterflies are the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on your card and I'm so impressed that your created your very own digi!! Way to go!!

    :) Hope you are having a fun trip and I will look forward to hearing all about it!!

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever are you creating your own digi?! I think your image is fab and your card is really pretty, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant and lovely Melanie--love that you did this yourself. Creative & stunning--well done!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.