Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Wizard's Hayride

Color Me Creative's new challenge is up and it's all about Fall. We have a wonderful sponsor for this challenge an it is Stamp Fairy, she is offering a $12.00 gift certificate as a prize and don't forget about our monthly sponsor Oozak, that's a $50.00 gift certificate. A big thank you to our wonderful sponsors.




I used the following materials:

Copics: E02/E01/E00/E000/Y19/Y17/Y15/G24/G21/G20/B97/B93/B91/7/C5/C3 - Oozak
X-Press It card stock - Oozak
DP - Me & My Big Ideas, Harvest
Stickers - Jolee's
Mat - from my stash.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Stop by Color Me Creative to join in on the challenges, you do not need to take Suzanne's classes to join. Check out her CMC On the Road Copic classes also, she will be in Delaware on September 10th, we would love to see you there. Also stop by the new challenge blog for Through the Craftroom Door, it's an online magazine that's owned my Suzanne Dean and Marti Wills and yours truly as a Junior Partner.

9 comments:

  1. What an amazing card Mel!! Brilliant : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel what a FABULOUS Fall creation, LOVE your design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a stunning card. Love all your embellishments you put on your card they are so cute. I just finished uploading my card and seen your so I'd stop by and say Hello.
    Hugz, P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Mel! I love the design on the image is colored perfectly and he is just too darn cute!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. o u r brave! i have not attempted one of these cards. scares the snot out of me - LOL.

    it's fabulous!

    hope all is well with you. things looking up here.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute fall card Melanie! Love all those fun embellies and lil' Tommy is colored fabulously!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that paper. That stamp is adorable. And the design of the card is great.

    Thanks for playing with patterned paper with us at Clearly Inspired Challenge #35. Hope you will come check out the new challenge that was posted today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw such a cute little fall card, love the tractor!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! Your card was lucky for you last month!
    check it out
    http://clearlyistamp.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/09/clearly-inspired-challenge-37-cic37.html

    Hope you come by and play again in the CIC37 challenge that is going on right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.