Monday, June 4, 2012

Challenge #3: 2DP and Embellishments

Happy Monday everyone. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. We have a brand new challenge for you over at Oozak, 2DP and Embellishments, hope you will stop by and join in. Our newest DT, Sandy Allnock, has an amazing video for you and we announced another DT, Julie Masse, so please stop by and watch the video and say hi to Julie. We have a wonderful prize for you, some really awesome Penny Black stamps :)




Now you are all probably shocked to see no Copics. Well Rusty asked me to showcase the Fireworks Ink spray from Imagine Crafts and I tell ya, they were really fun to play with lol.

Materials used:

X-Press It paper - Oozak
Fireworks Ink Spray - Oozak
Hero Arts Stamp - Wildflower Garden
Zing Opaque White Embossing Powder - Oozak
VersaMark Ink
DP - MME/Howdy Doody and Prima/Songbird - Oozak
Flowers are a gift
Pearls are from my stash

Challenges entered:

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to hop over and visit your blog - I so appreciate you playing along with my Amusing Challenges last week!

    I love embossing resist - and in this case it really showcases the sprays. Very lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love the techniques used! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts for June!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.