Sunday, September 27, 2015

Under The Sea Christmas

Happy Sunday everyone. Today, I am happy to say that I am a GDT for the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog and it's also my birthday today :) The challenge for the next two weeks will be Under The Sea Christmas and I had so much fun coloring this absolutely adorable image and creating this card for you. Hope you like it :)



Isn't she adorable :)

Materials used:

Lacy Sunshine image - Shelly Sun Kissed Mermaid
Copics - Oozak
Memory Box Dies and Poppy Stamps Dies - Oozak
Spellbinders Dies
Gold Sparkle card stock, Mica/Metallic Emerald text weight, Heavy Weight Clear Vellum and Golden Glow Metallic Vellum - Paper Temptress

Challenges entered:
I just wanted to say thank you again to Lacy Sunshine for having me as their GDT :)

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!! Gorgeous layout and color combo; love the shimmer on the blue card stock. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Mel and I love that you coloured her on vellum too.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that little Christmas mermaid - thanks for sharing your project at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is gorgeous!! Your colouring of this sweet little mermaid is perfect...thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable AND gorgeous! The colours and shimmer are so pretty! Thank you for sharing your holiday-themed creativity in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.